TESTER Job description:
– Tester read, understand and analyze user requirements specification documents and system analysis documents
– Read and understand documents related to software development projects.
– Build test plan/testcasse/test procedures/test data for projects.
– Set up a test environment, use software testing tools, test and manage errors to ensure project efficiency. Quality control ensures the system/product is created exactly as designed.
– Participate in the development of project documents such as user guide, video tutorial
– Experience > 1 year in Manual Test
– Having general knowledge about IT systems, IT services, working well with databases, proficient in SQL.
– Knowledge of software development process (experience with Agile, Scrum is an advantage).
– Knowledge of testing techniques and different types of testing.
– Ability to organize and coordinate testing activities and proficiently use at least 01 testing tool such as Trello, Jira, …
– Careful, meticulous, responsible in work. Have good logical thinking, able to work independently and in a team
– Priority is given to candidates who have practical experience in software testing, candidates with testing certificates such as ISTQB, CAST, CETPA, …
– Salary: upto 16M + 13th month bonus + project-based bonus
– Young, dynamic and professional working environment
– Leave and holidays according to the provisions of Labor Law
– Participating in social insurance and health insurance and fully enjoying the regimes prescribed by the state
– Team building, festivals held weekly, monthly, quarterly
– Seniority mode
– Opportunity to work abroad
Office address: Tinasoft Vietnam- P110 Tran Phu – Ha Dong – Hanoi
For further information please contact:
Ms.Thuy: 0983811938 / Hòm thư: email@example.com hoặc firstname.lastname@example.org