Home / Services
Internet of Thing
AI & machine learning engineering
Tinasoft offers various cooperation models like: IT staff augmentation (Cover resource or skill gaps of your in-house IT team with our experts managed by you directly.), Self-managed team (Get a self-managed team led by Tinasoft’s PM or Team Lead to carry out your IT initiative.), Full outsourcing (We take care of your specific IT function(s) with full responsibility for their quality and related risks).
Full-Cycle Software Development
Develop software applications from business ideas to deployment: requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, maintenance and supporting.
Develop software based upon an initial design. Develop modules and components of multi-partner software development projects.
Maintain existing software, fix bugs, develop new features, etc.
Web App Development
- Website Development
- Front – end Development
- Back – end Development
- Content Management System (CMS)
- QA & testing
Web Solutions Creates with Excellence
Web development services help create all types of web-based software and ensure great experience for web users: Web Portals, Website, E-commerce, Web-app
Full-Scale Web Development:
Business analysis – Front-end development – Back-end development – Integration – Help desk – Continuous support and evolution
Web app development services help design, build, and evolve web-based software. Having delivered 30+ web projects, TINASOFT is a company you can trust with the engineering of impactful, efficient, and easy-to-use corporate and customer-facing web apps, web portals and more.
Tinasoft can cover the projects from end to end (requirement analysis – define scope of work – proposal – design – developemnt – testing – deployment – maintenance) or can just cover one phase of the project such as design, development or testing depending on the complexity of the project, scope of work and the expectation of client.
In the modern world of software engineering which requires immediate reaction to the market, Tinasoft uses Agile/SCRUM approach in software engineering process. In software development practice, DevOps is used to strongly advocate automation and monitoring at all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management.
People at Tinasoft are young, enthusiastic and striving for excellence. We are devoted to take the position of the product owner to work hard, contribute values and drive the client’s product overtaking rivals. We are value-driven.”
Mobile App Development
- IOS and Android Mobile App
- React Native App Development
- App Maintenance and Support
- Testing Services
- Testing Domain and Applications
- Testing Tools
- Software testing
- Web App Testing
- Mobile App Testing
- Functional Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Performance Testing
With experience in software testing services, TinaSoft has built testing expertise in diversed domains like healthcare, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, logistics, and other industries. Our goal-driven self-managed testing experts can quickly dive into your project (within 1-3 days) and validate every aspect of your software: functionality, integrations, performance, usability, and security.
Our experts closely collaborate with the development teams for effective risk-based testing focused on innovation challenges. We are experienced with testing specifics of systems with the following innovative techs and architectures:
Big data testing
Tinasoft integrates digital technology into its business processes to increase operational efficiency, enhance experience and satisfy customers.
Digital transformation plays an important role in:
- Customer experience: Consumers today have more choices than ever before. That means a very high percentage of businesses not only offer innovative products or services, but also provide interactions and experiences that delight customers and foster brand loyalty. It could be an easy-to-use app, seamless transactions, good customer service, or fast delivery.
- Employee Experience: It’s not just about providing your workforce with the latest apps and devices – it’s about creating a simpler, modern, more complete experience for a valuable asset Best of the business: employees. Research has shown that companies that invest in employee experiences have more engaged, productive workforces, which leads to better customer experiences. Digital transformation can help organizations provide not only the tools people need, but instant access to everything they need from anywhere.
- Process Optimization: An organization’s ability to deliver great employee and customer experiences based on seamless, streamlined workflows, engineering processes numbers and automated tasks,…
- Product digitization: using technology to enhance a product or service, like smart or voice-activated connected devices. Digital transformation not only keeps companies at the forefront of technology, but also creates the agile infrastructure needed to continuously innovate and adapt to rapidly changing and consumer needs. .
Building an IoT system including internet-enabled smart devices using embedded systems, automating tasks to help improve service quality of businesses and reduce human intervention
SS IoT Devices
- Collect information from a variety of IoT sensors
- Real-time data storage, frequency of 100 devices/0.5s for 120 days
- Displays a large number of data points
- Out-of-threshold alert via email
- Use on both mobile and desktop
- Load a CSV file containing 24-hour archived data.
Improve work efficiency
IoT drives the mining, exchange and use of data in a variety of jobs. This creates positive changes in the management, research, production and manufacturing of products, helping to improve the quality of products and services, bringing products and quality that meet the needs of customers. user demand.
In almost any job, with the right application of IoT, you can get practical support to help complete tasks quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
Improve quality of life
IoT applications aim to create smarter and more convenient products, devices, appliances, and vehicles. Thereby, gradually improving living conditions and environment and helping to form modern living habits. Thanks to the participation of technology devices and IoT, all routine work can be reduced, simplified, automated.
Data Engineer is a profession that receives a lot of attention in the job market both at home and abroad. Over the past few months, Glints has noticed a growing interest in using job search platforms for roles that can be filled by data engineers.
As long as there is data to process, the need for companies to own a Data Engineer will never decrease. In fact, Dice Insights says that Data Engineer is the top trending job in the tech industry, ahead of computer scientists, web designers, and database architects. Not only that, LinkedIn has listed this as one of the jobs with a significant growth rate in 2021.
Correlation between Data Engineer, Data Scientist and Software Engineer
Data Engineer, Data Scientist and Software Engineer work together. Data engineers prepare and organize data that companies have in databases and other formats. They also build data pipelines to make data available to data scientists and software engineers.
Data scientists use all that data for analytics and other projects that improve business operations and results. Meanwhile, software engineers use the cleaned data to have a reasonable development direction for the software.
Machine learning is a part of the computer science field specifically concerned with artificial intelligence. It uses algorithms to interpret data in a way that replicates how humans learn. The goal is for the machine to improve its learning accuracy and provide data based on that learning to the user.
Machine learning includes everything from video surveillance to facial recognition on your smartphone. However, customer-facing businesses also use it to understand consumers’ patterns and preferences and design direct marketing or ad campaigns.
Social media platforms like Facebook use machine learning to target advertisements at users based on their preferences, likes, and posts to the website. Similarly, shopping websites like Amazon uses algorithms to suggest items to buy based on a customer’s purchases and viewing history